My Seahawks are doing great things, and I have been very busy. I have not been too much into my Tau lately because I have been spending a lot of time with my football buddies and our favorite beverages made from malted barley and hops. I will be posting regularly again soon, well I guess that really depends on how much longer a football season our boys are going to give us...
If they get to the Superbowl there will be two more weeks or so of bacchanalic debauchery.
But whenever we do wind down Football season, I have a list of projects piling up, in fact since our new codex dropped. Until now I had just bought a couple of new models and proxied the rest. But now I will have the time and money to purchase and work on my Cadre. I will document my progress.
3) After that, I have a new XV-805 to re-pose and build. I have decided that I am not overly fond of his flamboyant landing, and I want my second one to be a little different.
4) Build and paint my Longstrike and Darkstrider.
5) Get a new set of pathfinders (even though I do not like their helmets).
6) Convert a devilfish to be the command/black ops DF required by one of the pathfinder formations.
7) I have another couple of Riptides to build, but not in the standard pose. One will stand up fully like the broadside. And the other will be kneeling.
8) Two Hammerheads and a Skyray (which will all be magnetized). I will post the How-tos.